This full-day workshop held in conjunction with ACM RecSys 2022 addresses specific challenges for recommender systems in the tourism domain. Planning a vacation usually involves searching for a set of products that are interconnected (e.g., transportation, lodging, attractions) with limited availability, and where contextual aspects may have a major impact (e.g., time, location, weather). RecTour 2022 aims at attracting presentations of novel ideas in order to advance the current state of the art in the field of tourism recommenders; topics include specific applications and case studies (evaluation), specific methods and techniques, context and mobility, the cold-start problem, preference elicitation, and emotions and recommenders. Researchers and practitioners from different fields are invited to submit research and position papers, project ideas as well as demonstration systems.
ACM RecSys 2022 and its related workshops will take place in Seattle, WA, USA, as well as online from September 18th – 23rd, 2022.
- The RecTour 2022 Proceedings have been published online by CEUR Workshop Proceedings (Vol-3219).
- Take a look at the workshop program – it includes a on-site session in the morning and a virtual one in the afternoon.
- We are pleased to announce that Robin Burke (University of Colorado, Boulder, USA) will be the keynote speaker of RecTour 2022!
- Please note that the RecTour 2022 submission deadline has been extended to August 12th, 2022.
- The Call for Papers is now online!