This workshop held in conjunction with RecSys 2021 addresses specific challenges for recommender systems in the tourism domain. Planning a vacation usually involves searching for a set of products that are interconnected (e.g., transportation, lodging, attractions) with limited availability, and where contextual aspects may have a major impact (e.g., time, location, weather). RecTour 2021 aims at attracting presentations of novel ideas in order to advance the current state of the art in the field of tourism recommenders; topics include specific applications and case studies (evaluation), specific methods and techniques, context and mobility, the cold-start problem, preference elicitation, and emotions and recommenders. Researchers and practitioners from different fields are invited to submit research and position papers, project ideas as well as demonstration systems.
ACM RecSys 2021 and its related workshops will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from September 27th to October 1st, 2021 as well as online.
- The RecTour 2021 Proceedings have been published online by CEUR Workshop Proceedings (Vol-2974).
- Take a look at the expedia group RecTour Research Dataset!
- The list of accepted papers and the tentative program are now online.
- We are pleased to announce that Ulrike Gretzel (University of Southern California, USA) will be the keynote speaker of RecTour 2021.
- Please note that the RecTour 2021 submission deadline has been extended to August 5th, 2021.
- The Call for Papers is now online!